Are you considering a one-on-one yoga session rather than joining a class? There are many reasons why people choose private lessons (either in their own homes or in a studio setting).
Some reasons could include:
- Being totally new to yoga and need help to get started with alignment and familiarity with positions and/or not feeling confident in a group setting and requiring a few sessions before joining a yoga class
- Wanting to deepen your current practice
- Time restrictions in making it to a scheduled class (specially if you have a busy work schedule or managing family responsibilities)
- Lack of transport and/or mobility
- Feeling the need to have individual attention to progress further
- Recovering from a injury or illness
Private yoga sessions can be held within your own home or in a studio setting depending on availability. Each private lesson will be tailored to suit your needs and physical abilities.
Prices will vary subject to the length of the session and location.