I received my training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition’s cutting-edge Health Coach 12 Month Training Program in 2014. During my training, I studied over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques and innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts.
My teachers include Dr Andrew Weil, Director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine; Dr. Deepak Chopra, leader in the field of mind-body medicine; Dr. David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center; Dr. Mark Hyman, best selling author and expert on optimum health; Dr Robert Lustig, a globally recognised leader in sugar addictions, Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating; and many other leading researchers and nutrition authorities.
My education has equipped me with extensive knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and preventive health. Drawing on these skills and my knowledge of different dietary theories, I work with clients to help them make lifestyle changes that produce real and lasting results.
Yoga & Deep Peace Training
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training & Deep Peace Meditation – Veda Yoga Teacher Training (2015)
- 350 Hour Yoga Teacher Training – Veda Yoga Teacher Training (2016)
- Restorative Yoga Level 1 – Spirit of Yoga (2017)
- Mindfulness Meditation – Centre of Excellence (2015)
Other Wholistic & Health Courses:
- Certificate IV in Wholistic Wellness – College for Actualising Human Potential
- Sports Nutrition – Health and Harmony College
- Nutritional Therapy – Health Sciences Academy
- Eating Disorders, Nutrition Psychology – Health and Harmony College
- Vegan and Vegetarian Consultancy – Health and Harmony College
To learn more or book your FREE Welcome to Wellness consultation, contact me now.